Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Registries

I have finally started registering for baby Spencer. Creating a baby registry is much more fun than creating a wedding one! Our nursery is a real pretty light/medium green color and we want to go with a light wood crib and furniture to match the rocker that I won from the bank. I found several bedding sets that I liked, and this is pretty much the only one that Carl would agree on:


We registered for the whole nursery set at JCPenney.com. I am really looking forward to getting the nursery ready, decorated, and stocked. Right now I feel very behind with everything that needs to be done before the end of November!! It seems a bit overwhelming right now, but I know somehow we will do it!

I also started a registry at Target. I don't want to register anywhere else, because I am afraid if I do, then I won't get all I really want from the places that I have registered. (I really want all the nursery items from JCPenney!) I emailed friends and asked for input on what is useful and what is a waste of money. I got some really good feedback, but I still have so many questions! (How do I know what kind of formula to get? How do I know the stroller I pick out will be good enough? What is ok to buy used and what to I need to buy new?) Everyone keeps telling me I have plenty of time, but I really don't! The hubby works 2 jobs now, so we don't have much together time to work on projects around the house. I work at a Halloween store, so I pretty much won't be able to do anything starting in late Sept through Nov 1st. So we need to get a move on and get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment