Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Latest Doctor Appointment

Had another check up with the doctor yesterday. My blood sugar levels have not been within limits, so I have to increase my insulin and go back next Monday to see if it helps. If it does not help, they will probably switch me to a different type of insulin. I didn't have an ultrasound, but doc said that the baby feels a little big to her....which I knew was common with diabetics and what I was hoping to avoid. Sigh. Hopefully we will get this under control soon.

So, next appointment is next week on Monday. Hopefully I will have better news to share then.

I am just about done with my registries at Target and JC Penney. My sister is having a shower for me I Sept 19 and a friend is throwing me one early November. I am really excited about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment