Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ugh

I have been going to the doctor weekly now...getting closer on getting insulin right, but not quite there yet. Last week, they switched me to NPH and R insulin instead of the 70/30 mix I was taking...so that means mixing my insulin and taking more shots. Yesterday they upped my dosage a little bit and I go back next week to see if it is ok or if it needs some more adjusting.

I have started back to zumba twice a week. I really missed it and I try my best even though I really can't do some of the moves right now. Instead of jumping I will bounce on my toes, and I don't lift my legs as high as most of the other people. But that is just fine. I am still getting a workout and doing something that will hopefully get my blood sugar levels under control.

This past weekend I went to an ultrasound clinic where I got to be a guinea pig for doctors learning about ultrasounds. I got a few new ultrasound pictures...glad I got paid instead of paying them! Haha! They were a bunch of goof offs and had trouble finding the babies organs and parts.

I am supposed to go for an ultrasound sometime this week to check on Spencer's size. They think he is on the big side. Ugh!

My sister is throwing me a shower in a few weeks...I am really excited! I have finished registering at Target and JCP and am trying to save up some money to buy some of the bigger items off the registry myself if at all possible. My sister is having fun planning the shower, and I am looking forward to seeing my family there! One of my friends is throwing me a shower in early November...that will be fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment